This is my personal weblog (Pulkit Batra’s Blog). The content within it is exactly that – personal.
- The views and opinions on this Blog represent my own and not those of people, institutions or organizations I am affiliated with unless stated explicitly. My Blog is not affiliated with, neither does it represent the views, position or attitudes of my clients, any employer(s), their clients, or any of their affiliated companies.
- My views of five years or five minutes ago do not necessarily reflect my views right now. My thoughts and opinions and viewpoints will change as I learn more and develop my understanding of the things I am blogging about. I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. I reserve the right to allow my viewpoints to evolve and to change my thoughts viewpoints and opinions over time without assigning any reason.
- All original content on this blog is Copyright me. All rights are reserved. Linked and quoted content is Copyright of the respective Owner(s). I have no control over, nor am I responsible for, the content of any other sites, or any other products or services that may be offered through other sites that my Blog links to, unless these are my own sites. The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material is not intended to infringe Copyright. If you see anything on this Blog that has not been properly attributed to its creator please advise me and I will immediately rectify that.
- I reserve the right to recommend and/or promote products and services on my blog that I feel are useful to my audience. In some cases, links to products may be affiliate links, whereby I receive a commission only if you purchase the product. They are usually products and/or services I’ve either purchased myself or I know the creators and their track record. I only recommend what I believe in, I don’t do post pay-per-post or pay per opinion – neither am I paid for posts to my blog. Please refer to paragraph 1 of this disclaimer for additional info.
- All material on this website is posted in accordance with the limitations set forward by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If a documented copyright owner so requests, their material will be removed from published display, although the Author reserves the right to provide linkage to that material or to a source for that material.
- You may quote excerpt content from my Blog as long as you link back to and credit me. Where my articles are published elsewhere and you wish to reprint them, please follow any instructions for reprint rights. All articles must be reprinted as is.
All commentator contact information is regarded in the strictest privacy and is not lent, bought, sold or otherwise traded or passed to anybody. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You may note that the submissions of Name, Email and Message are kept for a period of 90 days for customer service purposes, the information obtained via these submissions are not lent, bought, sold or otherwise traded or passed to anybody or used for marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Cookies and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
This website complies with the regulations and requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and is Google Analytics enabled, this is applicable for all its’ users globally and not just specific to the EEA (European Economic Area) region. The details regarding the same can be referred using the links below:-
- More details about GDPR can be found at – Click Here
- More details about Google Analytics can be found at – Click Here (EN) / Hier Klicken (DE)
- Datenschutzerklärung von Google – Hier Klicken (DE)
- GOOGLE-DATENSCHUTZERKLÄRUNG – wirksam ab 25. Mai 2018 (PDF-DE)
- I encourage you to post comments on my Blog. On-topic comments and links that add to the post and conversation are always welcome.
- I do not expect everyone to agree with my viewpoint(s). I will, however, reject any comments that are, or contain libelous, abusive, racist or offensive language.
- I will not knowingly allow comments to be posted or remain posted which contain proprietary or confidential information, spam, off-topic, offensive, uncivil, blatant marketing, or otherwise inappropriate posts.
- All comments posted on this blog are the views of their respective authors and my allowing of them does not imply that I agree with their contents.
- By posting a comment to my Blog you agree to the Comments Policy. If you do not agree with the Comments Policy please do not post comments to the Blog.
Professional Non-Disclosure Policy
My clients and/or employers should be assured that, if I worked for them or do work for them, I will not be writing here about any work-related discussions within or outside work, good or bad relationships, proprietary information, or stories that would be detrimental to the working relationship. I adhere to any agreed terms of professional confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Thank you, and enjoy my blog.
Disclaimer is effective as of June 2014. This policy may be updated from time to time. Last updated: April 2020.
All rights reserved.